- Faux Fur Pom Beanie from Nordstrom ($15) – This is perfect for winter and such a pretty color!
- Voluspa Macaron Candle from Anthropologie ($16) – Smells amazing, burns well, pretty packaging. Check, check, and check!
- Euphoria by Lily King ($9) – One of my favorite books ever! It’s a mix between anthropology/historical fiction and a love triangle.
- Cozy Socks ($9) – A cute spin on a traditional gift. I wear these all the time in the colder months. I love the Nordstrom Butter Socks and this Target set with a sleep mask.
- Essie Gel Couture Set ($18.50) – Pearls of Wisdom is a gorgeous shade for the holidays and this top coat lasts for over a week on my nails with no chips.
- Benefit Get the Pretty Started Palette ($20) – Minis of the cult classic Hoola bronzer, the new Galifornia blush, and Watt’s Up highlighter in one convenient travel palette. Review coming soon!
- See’s Sour Stars ($6.55) – Delicious holiday candies that aren’t your typical chocolate or peppermint.
- Recover Phone Case ($20) – I love the evil eye design and iridescent colors, plus a new phone case is always nice to receive.
More gift guides to come! Let me know your favorite stocking stuffers below.