Feeling festive, staying warm
This Calvin Klein coat is one of my favorites because it’s pretty warm, but I think it looks cuter than a puffy jacket over a dressier outfit. I love the toggle closures and wrap belt, which pulls in my waist and helps keep out the wind. The faux fur hood is also removable. Here are a few similar black coats with faux fur and toggles (my favorite!), the wrap belt, or a zipper.
The ruffles on this top are so sweet, but the sheer yoke and sleeves add a little drama that’s perfect for a holiday party. I think it’s so cute tucked into a little suede mini skirt, but it would pair nicely with velvet pants as well. I love this blush pink pair and these green ones are fun too.
A tiny clutch is my go-to accessory for holiday parties. I love the velvet fabric and pretty clasp on this vintage clutch. It just barely fits my phone without the case and maybe a lipstick and credit card. This rounded box clutch from Etsy is really similar to mine and this velvet Kate Spade pouch is currently on sale. Here’s one from ASOS that has a lot more room – I love the ring detail too.
Happy Holidays to you and yours!! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
It was so hard to narrow down items for this gift guide! There are so many amazing beauty products and brands out there (Glossier, Colourpop, Besame, Sunday Riley, Drunk Elephant, Ilia, RMS beauty, and on and on…), but I stuck to items from the more mainstream brands that can easily be found at Ulta or Nordstrom because we’re only 9 days away from Christmas now! These are gift-worthy items I personally use and love or would really like to receive.
- Tarte Blush Bazaar Palette ($44) – These blushes are really pigmented, blendable, and long-lasting. I think this palette makes a great gift, especially with the cute packaging and tons of colors.
Lorac Ocean Sunset Palette
($42) – I love the mix of shadows in this palette. It’s an unexpected gift that you can get a variety of looks out of and it comes with a mini primer. Lorac eyeshadows are soft, buttery, and pigmented as well.
L’occitane Almond Gift Set
($52) – This is a bit of a splurge for bodycare, but I think it’s worth it because the products are so luxurious and you get minis for travel. The Shower Oil helps soften skin while the Milk Concentrate is really moisturizing and they both smell amazing.
- Chantecaille Save the Rainforest Palette ($85) – I love the philanthropic aspect and the amazing gorilla print on these eyeshadows. The color combo is stunning as well. This is one I haven’t tried but would love to receive.
- Deborah Lippmann Color On Glass Set ($24) – The colors in this trio are so pretty and I think nail polish makes a nice gift for someone you may not know well enough to choose eyeshadows or lipsticks for.
- Bare Minerals Mini Lipsticks ($26) – The Gen Nude Radiant Lipsticks are one of my absolute favorite formulas. They feel smooth on the lips, are moisturizing, but pretty long wearing, and smell nice. This kit is great because it has a mix of the neutral and statement colors at an affordable price.
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics ($27) – This is one of my most used eyeshadow palettes and is a great deal at Ulta right now. The matte colors are beautiful for every day wear and you have some deeper shades for liner or going out. There’s also one shimmery shade that’s perfect for the lid. I highly recommend it!
- A custom gift set! This one features some great haircare items and this adorable Velvet Bow Hair Tie ($18). The Living Proof No Frizz Oil ($20) is amazing for hydration and taming dry hair. The mini size will last for several months as well. I also love this R + Co Shine Cream ($27) which I use on wet hair to define curls. The packaging definitely makes it gift worthy.
There are a dozen more items I wanted to add and now my personal wishlist has gotten longer! What’s on your beauty wishlist or gift guide?
I absolutely love stocking stuffers! They’re such fun, whimsical surprises. These would also make great coworker gifts as they’re cute and affordable.
- Faux Fur Pom Beanie from Nordstrom ($15) – This is perfect for winter and such a pretty color!
- Voluspa Macaron Candle from Anthropologie ($16) – Smells amazing, burns well, pretty packaging. Check, check, and check!
- Euphoria by Lily King ($9) – One of my favorite books ever! It’s a mix between anthropology/historical fiction and a love triangle.
- Cozy Socks ($9) – A cute spin on a traditional gift. I wear these all the time in the colder months. I love the Nordstrom Butter Socks and this Target set with a sleep mask.
- Essie Gel Couture Set ($18.50) – Pearls of Wisdom is a gorgeous shade for the holidays and this top coat lasts for over a week on my nails with no chips.
- Benefit Get the Pretty Started Palette ($20) – Minis of the cult classic Hoola bronzer, the new Galifornia blush, and Watt’s Up highlighter in one convenient travel palette. Review coming soon!
- See’s Sour Stars ($6.55) – Delicious holiday candies that aren’t your typical chocolate or peppermint.
- Recover Phone Case ($20) – I love the evil eye design and iridescent colors, plus a new phone case is always nice to receive.
More gift guides to come! Let me know your favorite stocking stuffers below.